August 09, 2008
Posted by lady at 8:19 AM
Beijing Olympics 2008 Medal count for Day 1.
- USA got a total of 3 Medals. 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze.
- China got 2 golds.
- South Korea got 1 gold and 1 silver
USA Athletes who got the first medals:
- Gold: |Women's Individual Sabre | Fencing | Mariel Zagunis
- Silver: |Women's Individual Sabre | Fencing | Sada Jacobson
- Bronze: |Women's Individual Sabre | Fencing | Becca Ward
China Athletes who got the first medals
- Women's Under 48 kg| Weightlifting | Xiexia Chen
- Gold Men's 10-Meter Air Pistol | (60 Shots)| Shooting Wei Pang
South Korean Athletes who got the first medals
- Men's Extra Lightweight (Under 60 kg)| Judo |Minho Choi
- Silver Men's 10-Meter Air Pistol (60 Shots) |Shooting | Jongoh Jin
Labels: Beijing Olympic Games