Pages

February 02, 2008

Talking of Rugby sports makes me remember an old dear cousin who’d leave all of us in the midst of our play because the Rugby game has just started and it’s aired on TV. Considering our young ages perhaps 9 or 11 my other cousins and I don’t really understand why the rush for such a game. Now I understand and even watch rugby on TV myself.

Europe’s been conducting a premier international rugby tournament involving its 6 nations namely England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales. I’m sure this tournament has lots of followers. Unlucky for me it’s not aired on TV where I live. But I could still browse RBS 6 Nations website and get the latest updates, news about the tournament. There’s a podcasts section as well for fans. Getting the latest rugby news is really just a click away. If you like rugby too or just curious about this sports you can visit the site and head over the multimedia and Photo section, where you will find this popular game played and caught on camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment