Pages

January 06, 2008

Be Your Own Boss

I am not against people applying for work and becoming an employee of another person, but I do promote the idea of becoming an employer rather than an employee, the boss rather than the worker. This I believe should be the mindset of every person after he graduates- be the Boss of his own self and of other people. I find this idea fulfilled in blogging where I control my time, the work, the effort I put in, and practically the results I get. This can be fulfilled as well, by creating your own personal online store. I am a netizen so I champion works online rather than the other way around. Currently I have two online stores. If you are in need of help in setting up your own online store, one important you need is a hosted shopping cart software. Get one from a reliable, branded name in ecommerce software. Check Ashop Commerce as they are an award winning shopping cart software provided. The cost is very achievable. Yet you can opt to avail of the free 10 day trial period if you must and this is made available to you even if you don’t have a credit card. A lot of Filipinos don’t have credit cards but guys you don’t need a credit card with Ashop. So, I was saying, setting an online store is a simple start to becoming self-employed and becoming your own Boss to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment