Pages

August 15, 2008

I think this program is the easiest way to make money online. If you follow my suggestions you can earn $250 in less than a week or even get gadgets sent to your homes.

This money making program is called Customorderthis. See payment proof below.


How this program works is really easy.

  1. First is you sign up for free- Sign Up Here! You won't lose anything, so just give it a try.
  2. After signing up, complete at least 1 offer that will give you 1 credit. Some offers require credit cards. Some don't require that. So if you are a bit worried about exposing your credit card to the net, like I do, then choose the offer with no credit card required.
  3. After completing your first offer or two, do word of mouth advertising. Tell your friends to sign up under you and complete an offer or two.
That's it. I am pretty sure you can convince at least two friends. When your referred friends complete an offer, you get cash or gadgets. You only need two referrals who complete an offer to get an Ipod Shuffle, or 6 referrals to get an Ipod touch., or 8 referrals to get an iPhone.

These are the possible prizes depending on referrals.



Try it. Give it 5 minutes to sign up and complete an offer. Just two friends, the least and you'll get an Ipod Shuffle, delivered to your home within a week.

Here's the catch, if you join now under me and complete a free offer, you will earn yourself a chance at winning $10. I will be giving away $50 to my lucky referrals. $10 each. I will do this everytime I cash out. So this offer will last forever!

This offer starts today.

Requirements:

1. Sign Up here!
2. Complete an offer/s with 1 credit value.
3. Send me an emal: ladyinfluencez@gmail.com containing the email address you use in Customorderthis for verification purposes.
4. Comment here informing me that you've signed up and sent me an email.
5. FIRST 5 REFERRALS GET $10 EACH immediately after I cash out. Money is sent via Paypal.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    sounds like a scam..

    but it's free so Ill sign up under you. I'll complete an offer.

    please be true to your words on the $10 you are giving away to your referrals..

    ill email you in a little while.
    Anonymous said...
    i already signed up under you.. completed 3 offers.. email sent.

    don't forget the $10

    thank you.
    Anonymous said...
    don't worry.. ill pay as soon as i get my pay..
    let's keep in touch..

    thanks a lot fo joining under me..

Post a Comment